11.30.2010

Join me at Phinney!


















This coming weekend is the Phinney Neighborhood Winter Festival - one of the premier winter festivals in the Puget Sound area.  Join me at this joyous holiday event - I'm celebrating my tenth year as an artist at this show...and will give you 10% off your purchases at my booth if you mention you read about it on my blog!   I'll have plenty of vintage inspired gifts and lots of holiday cards.  Find my booth in Room 6 on the second floor of the Blue Building. 
Phinney Winter Festival
Saturday & Sunday
December 4 & 5
10 am to 5 pm each day
115 Artist Booths
Live Entertainment
Great Food
what more could you want?!  Hope to see you at Phinney!

For more information visit their website at www.phinneycenter.org

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails