3.09.2011

A diversion from matters at hand...

I've been working on my taxes...its not a fun job...I know if I kept a better system it might be easier...thank god for Turbo Tax!












Today I received the first issue of Souvenir so it was an excellent diversion from my mounds of paper.  Souvenir is an online "lifestyle gazette" from Heather Bullard.  Heather is one of the forces behind the latest Flea Market Style Magazine and is quite a jill-of-all-trades...photographer, stylist, designer, junker, you name it. 

I quickly breezed through the gazette just to get a feel for it - the photography is incredible!  Lots of great spring inspiration which is much needed around here...still too much gray and not enough green.

Souvenir will be published 4 times a year - and its free - all you have to do is sign up at Heather's blog to get your copy...http://heatherbullard.typepad.com

Back to crunching numbers...my prime motivation in finishing my taxes is that I'm actually getting a refund back this year...oh, and the fact that I want to read Souvenir from beginning to end...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails