6.24.2012

The Pulse continues...


















I've been participating in The Altered Page's recognition of artists called The Pulse...its a series of activities/questions/answers/images of a large group of selected individuals, designed to highlight the online multi-media art community...and I'm pleased to be one of 130 participating.  The first three chapters were posted earlier...this fourth segment, called Still Life, asked artists to share a still life photograph that they composed...you can view my response (plus many other wonderful compositions) over at The Altered Page today...I can't thank Seth Apter enough for including me in this group...its been stimulating to see all the different interpretations of creativity...I encourage you to check it out for yourself...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails