3.18.2014

Inspired from afar

Over the weekend, my older sister posted a photo of a tree fungus she found in her yard while cleaning up winter debris...I happened to be editing photos in Photoshop when I saw her post...and immediately thought I would have some fun...
edited with kk texture inked, hue at 86%








































The owl peering through the fungus is an image from the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam...did you know that they recently made selections from the museum available online (free!) for artists/photographers/creatives to download and play with...its been mind-boggling to view all the options...my head is spinning with ideas...here's the link to explore on your own...its under the "Collections" tab where you can view all the eye-candy
www.Rijksmuseum.nl

Joining the group over at Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday...
there's a riot of color happening over there today...check it out...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails