2.20.2015

A shot of spring

Though I am a little tired of the gray winter days here...I'm counting my blessings...I don't live in Boston...my sincerest regrets if any of my readers do...I can't imagine dealing with all that snow...my heart goes out to you!

So couldn't we all use a shot of spring...a bit of a bloom...to remind us that warmer weather is on its way...

I have a new series of Petite Prints in my etsy shop...some with a burst of yellow, others with a pop of pink, 
still others with a haze of blue...


Order up a few of these prints...stick them up on a wall...a little washi tape will hold it...someplace where they will catch your eye...send off one or two to a friend...who doesn't like to get a surprise in the mail...

And to make it even more enticing...I'm offering free shipping...from now until March 1st...
just enter the code SPRING2015 when you check out

and here's hoping that we'll all be seeing blue skies and green fields soon...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails